Walker season 3 is almost here! The upcoming season of the hit cop drama starring Jared Padalecki has been a major draw for The CW since its premiere in 2021.
Last season there was a major cast shake-up when Lindsey Morgan left the series for personal reasons and viewers were introduced to Cassie Perez, Cordell’s new partner played by Ashley Reyes. So far, there aren’t any major changes for season 3. Nor have any cast additions been announced.
Here’s the full cast list for the season!
- Jared Padalecki as Cordell Walker
- Keegan Allen as Liam Walker
- Mitch Pileggi as Bonham Walker
- Molly Hagan as Abeline Walker
- Violet Brinson as Stella Walker
- Kale Culley as August Walker
- Coby Bell as Captain Larry James
- Jeff Pierre as Trey Barnett
- Odette Annable as Geri Broussard
- Ashley Reyes as Cassie Perez
When Walker Thursdays kicks off in October, Walker fans will be dropped back into Cordell and his family’s lives in the immediate aftermath of his kidnapping. Season 2 ended without giving viewers an answer to who took the lawman and why. Now, in season 3, they’ll be getting answers and then some as the fallout ricochets throughout the plot.
Following the Walker premiere will be Walker Independence, the prequel series centered on Abigail Walker, Cordell’s ancestor who’s dealing with grief herself. After her husband is killed in front of her, Abby is out for answers and vengeance as she makes her new home, Independence, TX, the same town her husband would have been sheriff of had he not been gunned down.